I am one of those weird people who feels like if a face wash doesn't have those little scrubby things in them it's useless. A few months ago I got this really nice facial wash but it quickly got thrown to the back of the linen closet when I realized it didn't have those treasured little beads. Then while tripping through the web-o-sphere I came across Bobbi Brown's Buffing Grains absolutely freakin' genius! You can add them to any cleanser (or even just plain ol' water) for that nice exfoliating goodness. It's a little pricey, and I know you're probably thinking "why not just buy the face wash with the stuff already in it?" but I promise you it's totally worth it if say you have a favorite cleanser and you just want to give it a little oomph!
Growing Kale: The Virtuous Vegetable
5 years ago


0 Response to "Bobbi Brown's Buffing Grains"
Post a Comment