Pages

Holy Crap That's Cheap!


Ok so I'll never be known for subtlety. I found these cute little cosmetics by e.l.f. at my local Target the other day and I thought I'd write a little blurb about them since they were a pretty good find for the price. Shown here are the Blush Set ( 4 blushes & a brush for just $5!) and the Brightening Eye Widener. Apparently you can purchase everything from this company for just $1! and no that's not a typo. Although I found their lip gloss to be a little too dark when you're looking for just a hint of color on your kisser and I highly recommend purchasing a concealer/foundation that is the next shade darker than what you would normally order, all in all the products are nice for the price. I love highly pigmented eyeshadow (you'll find that I will allude to my shadow addiction all throughout this blog) and I was not disappointed.
I have unfortunately heard a lot of negative reviews about ordering online from the store, but I have to say that I did not have a negative experience. I placed my order and about a week later I got my stuff. Is it the best make-up in the world?... it's alright, but it's fun and only $1 so really how can you go wrong?

0 Response to "Holy Crap That's Cheap!"