I know there are about a million shopping blogs out there. So what makes this one so different? I don't know, just read it darn you! Everything on this blog I have tried, worn, forced my friends to try or have coveted longingly. I do not get paid by any companies to endorse their products (although I wouldn't mind a little "appreciation") so you can rest assured that everything on this blog is freakin' awesome!
uh...I hate talking about myself, I never really know what to say. Most people would describe me as quirky with a serious case of arrested development and a pretty twisted sense of humor.
I'm pretty socially retarded, so what that means is I mostly spend my days doing art projects, shopping on the internet, reading Natalie Dee webcomics 'til my brain turns to mush (she's America's favorite cracker), and performing weird experiments on my dogs like dressing them up, painting their toenails, giving them bad hair cuts and seeing how much I can kiss "The Donald" until he gets annoyed with me and tries to bite my face...ya' know, normal stuff like that! :D
0 Response to " "
Post a Comment