Pages

Recipe for clean...

I got this great face scrub recipe from my friend's mom and I have tried it a few times and really liked the results. I was thinking of whipping up a batch tonight and so I thought I would also pass along the recipe for those girls who are brave enough to try some homemade beauty.

Olive Oil & Sugar Scrub

Olive Oil

Raw Sugar

Coffee Grounds

Vanilla Extract & Lavender Oil for scent

There really is no right and wrong measurements here. I usually scoop about a cup of raw sugar & about 1/4 cup of used coffee grounds and mix together in a small jar. Then add just enough olive oil to cover the sugar pour in a drop or two of vanilla extract & lavender oil (you can add more or less depending on the smell you like) put the lid on the jar and shake. The mixture should resemble a medium paste. You can add more olive oil as needed. I would only make a small amount because the mixture only lasts for about 3-4 days. Happy scrubbing!

0 Response to "Recipe for clean..."